The Shandong Provincial Government is offering international students the opportunity to pursue any degree program in any field of study offered at the Qingdao University in China.
This can be achievable under the Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship offered by the Shandong Provincial Government. The application closing date for the scholarship is Sunday, May 20, 2018. After this date, any application sent will be considered null and void.
The good thing about this scholarship is that, it is open to all foreign students who are not residents nor citizens of China. Plus, this scholarship covers the applicants’ accommodation expenses, full tuition fees, medical insurance charges, and Insurance for foreign students in China.
Further information regarding the scholarship such as selection criteria, and application procedure can be found further in this piece.
The application deadline for the Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship is Sunday, May 20, 2018. After May 20, 2018, applications for the Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship will no longer be considered valid.
Scholarship Degree Level
The Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral degree program.
Eligible Subject of Study
This grant for school is open for beneficiaries to study any course offered at the Qingdao University in China.
This grant for school is open to all international students from every nation who wants to study in China.
Number of Available Scholarships
The number of available Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarships is not provided.
The Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship covers the following:
- Accommodation expenses
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance charges
- Insurance for foreign students in China
Scholarship Sponsor and Host
The Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship is sponsored by the Shandong Provincial Government, and will be taken at Qingdao University in China.
- All applicants to the Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship must be a citizen or permanent resident of any country aside China.
- Such applicant must be in good state of mind and healthy.
- Applicants within the ages of 18 – 40 will be given more preference.
- Applicant must meet the admission requirements of Qingdao University.
- Applicant must demonstrate an acceptable level of academic performance.
- Applicant must abide by the rules and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Applicants must be well mannered.
- Applicants must not have been on other form of scholarships or bursary at the time of applying for the Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarships.
- The Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships.
- Applicants must endeavor to meet the minimum English Language requirement of the institution.
Applicants should read and follow these steps carefully:
- Applicants should fill and submit the application form for the Qingdao University.
- Submit a copy of their current CV/Resume.
- A copy of their passport and a copy of their visa to China
- A personal statement explaining applicants’ future study plan, work experience, and personal study. This statement can be written in English/Chinese.
- Present their original transcripts
- Letter of recommendation written in English or Chinese.
- Any related awards or certificates