Studying abroad is demanding especially if you are an international student whose financial capabilities are limited. However if you are what universities call “a determined and outstanding student” the chances of furthering your education at one of the top notch universities abroad definitely increase. The University Of Sheffield, UK is a top notch university whose global reputation for teaching and research attracts more than 6500 international students from across 150 countries. You will not be disappointed by the cultural diversity especially if you are an international student as well.
The university welcomes diversity and Sheffield, the fourth largest city in England, where the university is based welcomes diversity as well. You will not be disappointed to see that international students, same as domestic students, are rewarded for their capabilities and determination. Among many scholarships offered by the university, Law International Scholarship 2018 is one of them and it goes directly towards international undergraduate students who want to study law.
The Law International Scholarship 2018 is valued at £2,000 per year and is subject to the following eligibility and award criteria:
- It is important that you start your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the School of Law at the University of Sheffield. Feel free to access the following link https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/law where you can directly access info about the School of Law;
- You must receive an offer to study at the University. Without the offer of study, you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- You do not need to fill an additional form for the scholarship in the first or any subsequent years;
- You must also be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
For the full list of eligibility criteria, access the following link https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/enquiry/money/uglaw and read thoroughly the award criteria established by the university. You can apply for an undergraduate course at Sheffield via the Universities and College Admissions Service, here https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/register.
Keep in mind that:
Applications for places on courses starting the following September (except Medicine and Dentistry) should be submitted to UCAS between:
- 1 September and 15 January to be guaranteed equal consideration with other applicants;
- 16 January and 30 June for further consideration, although we may not be able to consider your application if all the places on the course you have applied for have been filled.