International Scholarships for Undergrads in Poland valued at up to EUR 10.000
Posted On July 2, 2017
STUDY BUSINESS! – INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM OF STUDIES IN MANAGEMENT launched by the University of Dąbrowa Górnicza, one of the most reputable business and information technology in Poland is open to international students. The program is divided into two specialties:
Financial engineering which is aimed to teach efficient finance analysts. Students will learn how to apply a wide range of analytical tools based on modern IT technologies. The financial engineering program was initiated based on the employers’ needs for finance experts on the labor market. Within the first 5 months of 2015, more than 28.000 jobs were opened for finance experts. The study will also include aspects of the Chartered Financial Analyst certification.
Project management which is aimed to elaborate strategic and operational instruments of project management. The purpose of this specialty is to prepare the students so that they can meet the project management challenges based on their knowledge and skills necessary to manage project teams.
Will be considered as eligible students who meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants have to be a graduate of secondary school and hold a certificate of graduation
2. Applicants should have a good command of English of at least B2 level. It is highly important because the programs will be lectured in English and the interview on skype will be conducted also in English.
Students of all ages and nationalities are welcome to apply for the EUR 10.000 scholarship.
The application documents:
1. The application form should be filled here: http://www.scholarships.wsb.edu.pl/application,i3.html
2. The certificate of graduation of secondary school, maturity diploma, university diploma with certified (sworn) translation into Polish language
3. A passport copy – only the page with your photo
4. The medical certificate
5. The disability certificate, if any.
The application procedure:
After the students read the eligibility criteria and the admission requirements (and meet them) are invited to prepare the documents required (see above), fill the online application form, and attach the required application documents. The students will have to wait for a confirmation from International Office. They will receive an invitation for an English test via e-mail and a notification for a skype interview. The final decision, if the student was accepted, will be accompanied by a letter of acceptance to apply for a visa.
The closing date is September 30, 2017. Those who are successful will have to arrive to Poland at the beginning of September and take part in International Summer School. IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES. They will start the program on October 1.