University of Leicester Offers Full Scholarship For Masters in Arts and Humanities
The main objective of University of Leicester is to be a renowned world-class research-intensive university which delivers quality teaching and offers the highest standard of learning.
In 1921, the University was named Leicestershire and Rutland University College. Thomas Fielding Johnson, a textile manufacturer donated the site for the purpose of building the university as a memorial in respect of those who lost their lives in World War I.
Eligibility for Application
To be eligible for the scholarship, the following criteria must be met by the applicant:
- Standard English language requirements
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the overall strength of the application – including consideration of previous academic attainment, relevant experience, references, and the applicants personal statement
- A good second class undergraduate degree or an equivalent international qualification*
The scholarship is available to only new UK/EU applicants. It is also available to full or part-time campus based study (subject to availability). Applicants must be able to start in the 2017/18 academic year.
* or show evidence of achieving this before the start of the master’s degree.
Number of Scholarships
There are four scholarship awards available only.
Deadline of Scholarship
The deadline for the scholarship application is 9th June, 2017.
Applicants must show evidence of their academic qualifications and that they also meet the requirements for English language.
Applicants should also fill the additional Masters Excellence Scholarships application form and submit to pgadmissions-at-le.ac.uk before the deadline. The requirements for the Masters Excellence Scholarship application form includes:
- A brief personal statement (1,000 words maximum) that tells the school why you wish to study your chosen course, how your previous academic and/or professional experience has given you the skills needed for postgraduate level study, and how taking this course will support your personal and/or professional development plans
- An indication of the research area which you would like to pursue in a future PhD programme
conglatulation on your scholarship programme,i am so eager to be assisted this chance ,i have undergraduate degree of BA-EDUCATION specialized in teachind FRENCH/SWAHIL but ,I have G.P.A of 2.5 PASS,may you consider me please to get a scholarship for master?
Please i need a scholarship
WHAT SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR INSTANCE FROM AFRICA?